Updated: 14 April, 2020
Return Items You Ordered
You can return many items sold on YourBest.store. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the category, item, or reason for return.
Contact our Customer Care center to be advised on how to prepare and ship your return. Refer to our return policy for more information.
About Return Shipping Methods
Depending on the items you’re returning and the reason for your return, your shipping methods may vary for your return.
- When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you’ve had the item and how the item was purchased.
- Note: After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
- To see how long it takes for you to receive your refund, please see the table below.
How Refunds Are Issued
- When returning an item you can choose your preferred refund method based on the feedback from our returns policy.
- If you’re receiving a refund after we have received your item, it may take an additional 3-5 business days to fully process your return and issue your refund.
|Payment Method||Refund Method||Refund Time (Once Refund Is Processed)|
|Credit Card||Credit Card||3-5 business days|
|Credit Card||Gift Card||Immediate|
|Debit Card||Debit Card||Up to 10 business days|
|Checking Account||Checking Account||Up to 10 business days|
|Promotional Certificate||No Refund Issued||N/A|
|Credit Card & YourBeststore Gift Card||Gift Card Balance or both||Reference times above for details|
|Pre-paid Credit Cards||Pre-paid Credit Card||Refund time depends on the issuer, and can take up to 30 days|
|Credit Card Reward Points||Reward Point Balance||Up to 5 business days|
- Note: If we refunded you to a pre-paid card and you no longer have the physical card, the card is still stored within your account. It can be used toward future purchases on the account it’s stored in.
- If your original order was placed using the YourBest.store Currency converter, the refund will be issued in your local currency and will be calculated with the same rate used when you placed your order.
- Gift Returns: The type of refund or credit you receive depends on how the gift was purchased and how it was returned. Please contact our refunds center.
Instant Refunds & Refund Without Return
- In some cases, you may be offered an “Instant refund” option to allow you to use your refund without waiting for your return to process. Instant Refunds are either issued to your credit card or as an YourBest.store Gift Card balance. Refunds issued to card issuers will require an additional 3-5 business days processing time by those institutions. You’ll still need to return your items within 21 days.
- store may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. If you aren’t required to mail your item back for a refund, you will be notified in the Online Returns Centeror by a Customer Service Associate. For more information, go to the Conditions of Use.
Partial Refunds or Restocking Fees
|If You Return||You’ll Receive|
|Items in original condition past the return window*||50% of the item’s price|
|Items taken out of its plastic wrap with broken seals and serial numbers or identifications tampered with.||No Refund|
|Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an YourBest.store error||No Refund|
|Open software for reasons not due to an YourBest.store error||No Refund|
- *For most items, the return window is 15 days after delivery. To check the return window for an item you have ordered, go to Your Orders and click Return or Replace Items.
- Note: Tax on restocking fees may apply to return items that were shipped and sold by YourBest.store for customers. Some products have additional conditions that may apply. For more information, go to About Our Returns Policies.
If you’re waiting for a refund and want to check the status, you can view this information in Your Account.